Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Selling Lots of Stamps

After my husband died so very suddenly in June, or daughter, hubby, and 3 children moved home from Romania where they had been serving as missionaries.  I have several health issues and while much of the time I am just fine, when I get sick -- I get very sick.  So they will be here for a while -- at least a year -- until we see how things go. Moving five people into my home for a long term basis required space adjustments as well as many other types of adjustments. 

One of those "space adjustments" was to move my stamp room from a larger room to a much smaller room.  Therefore, I have had to get rid of a lot of things.  I sold a LOT of background paper and empty scrapbooks at a garage this past weekend. I sold a LOT of stuff! But I still have a lot of stamps to get rid of that will not on my shelves. 
 
I have eight boxes packed as full as I could get each box.  This is a grab bag box of stamps.    I do not remember what stamps I put in what in boxes. The stamps come from these companies: Stampin' UP!, Sweet and Sassy Stamps,  Outlines by Magenta, Firecracker, Inkadinkadoo,  and others!
 
The small flat rate priority boxes will cost $20 per box which includes shipping.   The medium flat rate shipping boxes hold more than twice what the smaller boxes will hold. There boxes will $45 which included shipping.  Every box has at least one stamp which is wood mounted and the larger boxes may contain more.  None of the boxes contain DVD containers for the stamps. But they are usually labeled  as to the stamp company.  There is a lot of stamp money in each box!
 
I only accept Pay Pal. Let me know you want a box and I will send you my email address.  I will ship after I have received your payment through Pap Pal.
 
Thanks!

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Very sorry for your loss.