Saturday, February 6, 2016

More of My Card Parts Box Stamping Catch Up

So as before I worked on creating new cards from my card parts box (basket). After making a slew of cards, I was almost disappointed that I still had  nearly a full box of cards stuff.  I will tell you what I know about the parts but I may not everything.  The last time I did this I had several people comment that they had a box or basket like this too. 

 The above card has a brayered background sprinkled with either water or salt.  The focal image stamp is from Stampin' Up.

 The above card uses a technique with acrylic paint but I don't remember what technique it was.  Hetty said she was going to start writing the name of the technique on the back of her card parts.  Good idea and I will do it --- next time. The focal image is from Paper Bag Studio.

 This is another technique that I don't remember what it was or how I did it.  Nor do I remember whomakes this stamp but i know it has been around a long time.

 The three focal images here are from Stampin' Up.  It is a long retired set. They were colored in with water color pencils and then blended with a water pen.  The background is done with cling wrap and paints.


 The dogwood is from a stamp company whom I don't remember, sorry.  The greeting is form Stampin' Up.  The flower is colored with water color pencils and then I used a water pen to blend and smooth. 
 The small background piece on the left is done with the Polished Stone technique. The focal image was colored with dye based markers from Stampin' Up.  I think the stamp is from Heather' Stamping Haven which has now closed.

I ran the background layer on the base card through an embossing folder in my Big Shot machine.  The light salmon colored tag was done with Antiqued Glimmers. The giraffes (from  who knows?) colored with Perfect Pearls over Versamark.

So there you go -- and I still have two more sets of cards to show you!

Have a great day -- and get inky!

2 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hmm, the perfect pearls over versamark is calling my name, will have to re-visit. xoxo

Olga said...

Beautiful coloring techniques.