Friday, March 25, 2016

Spring Flowers

I love Spring. I love summer.  I love warm weather! I would love it if the temperature was between 75 and 90 degrees every day of the year!

My  Spring bulb plants are up -- only a few are blooming -- so far! The crocuses and snow drops have bloomed and are done.  But the tulips and daffodils are still coming! And my winter-over pansies are waking up and blooming!  Yeah for spring flowers.

With that in mind, I will share a couple of cards I recently made for Easter that feature Spring bulb flowers.


The focal image is from Rubber Necker, and the greeting from Stampin' Up.  The daffodil stamp was colored with markers direct to rubber.

These next two cards were created with Stampin' Up stamps and the focal images were watercolored. They are on a white card base which isn't showing up clealry.  




I hope your Easter brings you joy in the glory of the Resurrection!  God bless you all.

2 comments:

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card. Happy Easter Judy.
Hugs

Aimeslee Winans said...

Pretty cards and Easter Blessings to you! xoxo