Monday, March 28, 2016

Take the Road Less Traveled

Whenever I scan a card, I never know just exactly how close to "real life" the scan will be.  Sometimes it is really close and sometimes not so close.  This is one of the latter times.  No matter how I tried to "fix" it in Picasa, the colors in the background just do not show up very well. 


The bicycle and other parts of the background were colored in with my Copic markers. The arched words part of  the stamp background are highlighted in a pale yellow, and the small words behind the bicycle are highlighted in a peachy color.

The bicycle stamp is a March release French Bicycle Collage - http://techniquejunkies.com/french-bicycle-collage/.  And the saying which was punched out and sponged around the edges is from the very versatile Technique Junkie  word set Things I Want to Do - http://techniquejunkies.com/french-bicycle-collage/  .  I used a rust colored to stamp it -- because it went with the peachy color you can no longer see.  

The background paper I chose has just a lot of arrows pointing in different directions.  I thought it fit the saying very well.

Have a great and inky day!


3 comments:

Michele said...

well i think this looks gorgeous. all best to you. xo

Monique said...

It's so refreshing to come visit your blog. Lovely work! I'm sure it's going to bless someone- not only with your words of kindness but your work of beauty and fun.

Hetty said...

What a fun and beautiful card,Judy.