Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Fun for Kids!

When I first saw this stamps -- I thought of all of the fun things children like to do  -- any time of the year but I think of a lot of these as warm weather activities.


The verse is stamped on a green piece of card stock and then trimmed.  I used some designer paper from my stash.  I had purchased this paper stock when I had a new grandson several years ago.

Then I layered the verse in the bottom corner of the card so I would have room for the kite!  My years of being an elementary education teacher came in handy as I created the paper kite.   I added a small piece of baker's twine for the tail and secured it with tiny glue dots.  

I know my grandchildren like looking for fireflies at dusk in the summer!  

Have a great day and get inky!

Judy Jackson

2 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

What a cute card Judy. Love the kite that you made. Excellent work.

Hetty said...

Great card, Judy. Love the boy sentiment!