Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Merry Christmas!

 This is an easy Christmas card to make.  I used white card and sprayed several colors of Art Anthology Colorations sprays.  I stamped Technique Junkie Retro Sparkles - http://techniquejunkies.com/retro-sparkles/  - on top of the Colorations layer.  I used silver embossing powder over the Versamark ink and heat set.

Then I stamped  the newly released Technique Junkie stamp called Merry Christmas Wishes  - http://techniquejunkies.com/merry-christmas-wishes/ - with Versamark on purple vellum. I covered the stamped image with silver embossing powder and heat set.  I tore the vellum for visual interest and  adhered it with adhesive from my Xyron machine to the top layer of the base card.

After trimming the layers I need to use a teal card stock for the base card.  I stamped the tiny little Technique Junkie stamp called Breathe - SDX027 - around the edge of the card stock for the base card. It is a special stamp that is not always available. You can write to Pat Huntoon and ask about it.  
And my card is done.

Don't forget -- all of the new Christmas Release stamps are on sale now through October 10 -- for 15% off!

Have a wonderful day -- happy stamping, and get inky!

Judy Jackson

1 comment:

Hetty said...

Lovely colours on this card, Judy.