Thursday, December 22, 2016

Creaking Trees

I used a Technique Junkie stamp Creaking Trees - http://techniquejunkies.com/creaking-trees/.  I used a dark brown marker for the tree trunks and a deep olive marker for the pine needles.  I "huffed" on the stamp to make sure the ink was moist and stamped it on the white stock.  Then I used sponges to add the ground and sky. I spritzed the layers with gold glimmer spray.  Three deep olive ribbon lengths wrap  around a couple of layers, then adhered to the base card of deep olive.

My next post will be the day after Christmas as there is too much to do between now and Christmas Day!

Merry Christmas to all - and get inky!

Judy Jackson

1 comment:

Hetty said...

What a beautiful card,Judy.
I wish you and your family a wonderful and merry Christmas.