Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Day 30 of 30 days of Christmas


I have enlarged this card so you can see more of the detail.  I used one of the six trees in the Technique Jiunkie stamp set  - Christmas Trees - http://techniquejunkies.com/christmas-trees-set-of-6/.  I used the greeting from the Technique Junkie stamp set Christmas Ornaments - http://techniquejunkies.com/christmas-ornaments-trio-set-of-9/.

I used olive card stock and meadow for the trees.  I used a scallop punch to cut them out. I stamped the greeting in the upper right corner of white card stock.  Then I used  that same card stock  in an embossing folder  with stars.  I wrapped dark green ribbon around the card stock layer and tieed a knot.  I used NUVO drops to create the ornaments on the trees. While it dries quickly The dots can smooch.  down even though they are dry.  Therefore I used tiny glue dots to adhere the trees to the card stock below the trees.

The NUVO drops are fun as they are self leveling with no little points. So you squeeze a drop down on the card stock and they self level and dry  within a few minutes!

Another fairly simple card with a wow factor  Good for this time of the year.

Don't for get there is only one more day get 25% off every single Technique Junkie Christmas stamp!  Have a great day -- and get inky!

Judy Jackson

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Fabulous work. Love this a lot.