Monday, January 16, 2017

Discover Winter!


There are so many things about winter that people enjoy about winter- sledding, skating, skiing, cross country skiing, ice fishing and more.  People also seem to enjoy the beauty of snow and ice in places Neither fun to drive in.  And since I do not like cold, I prefer to spend my winter in Florida.

I used die cuts for the focal image on my card. I pressed each die cut  on my Versamark pad so I could use a sparkly embossing powder and heat set it all.   The verse is a Technique Junkie stamp called Beauty of Winter - http://techniquejunkies.com/beauty-of-winter/ .The sky was sponged in place before I added the various die cuts.  The verse was stamped with Versafine ink, covered with clear embossing powder and heat set.


It was a fun card to create!  Have a great day and get inky!

Judy Jackson




2 comments:

Tish said...

What an incredible idea..just one stamp and the rest dies. Wow.
I am so anxious to do this, too.
Details on colors: what is the green and what is the bluish color? Love how you layered them. More fun with dies, for sure, than having to cut each out.

Lovely. Tampa area has definitely been warm..only a day here or there of 40-50..of course, where you were is a bit colder..Just for a day or two.
Tish in Tampa

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Such a beautiful card, I just had to PIN it. I absolutely love the layering of the dies, and of course the sentiment is just perfect!