Thursday, March 30, 2017

Live in the Present

And now for an IMPORTANT announcement, if you place ANY order from Technique Junkies and you use the code TJ10Judy you will automatically get a 10% saving on your order!  Please use this code when you place your order!


This is a lovely Technique Junkie stamp called Horse - http://techniquejunkies.com/horse/.  I used my Copic markers to color in the horse. The sky is sponged in.

The verse is another Technique Junkie stamp called Live in the Present - http://techniquejunkies.com/live-in-the-present/.  It was stamped with black Versafine ink on vellum, covered with clear embossing powder and heat embossed. I used my Xyron machine to add adhesive to the back of the vellum.

I used a background paper that I thought looked like wood in a barn. Layers and sponging complete the card.

Have a great day and get inky!

Judy Jackson

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Wow!! This is fabulous, Judy.

Beth Norman said...

Lovely work Judy. I see you love your vellum. It is so pretty on cards.