Monday, May 22, 2017

The Art of God

I chose to use Twinkling H2Os to create the background.  I lightly - very lightly - spritzed the card stock with water and smeared it around to cover. Then I added various colors of the Twinkling H2Os to please my own eye. I heat set it to dry so as to not warp the card stock any more than necessary.  I used my embossing buddy packet over the top so I could create a "clean" space in which to heat emboss the focal image.


I stamped the image with Versafine Black ink and used clear embossing powder over the image. Then I heat set it all. I repeated the above process for the verse.

The stamps I used are Watercolor Flowers - http://techniquejunkies.com/watercolor-flowers/; and Art of God - http://techniquejunkies.com/art-of-god/.

I used a glitter pen around the edge of the layers of card stock, a ribbon, and a ribbon flower from my stash.

Have a great day and get inky!

Judy Jackson

1 comment:

Beth Norman said...

Oh, Judy, you knocked this one out of the park. It is so very beautiful my friend.