Friday, March 27, 2015

A New Beginning for Me

This is a new adventure for me. I have often thought about blogging -- but haven't done it.  My friend, Pat Huntoon, has often urged me to have my own blog.  There are reasons why I didn't want to do this -- and who did I think would read my blog?  This will be an adventure and I will see what will happen. I have posted many times on the Design Junkie Design Team blog (see the side bar for the link).  It almost seemed like it was my own blog.
 
Here are only a few of  my favorite cards that I have created over the years.




I hope you will enjoy the cards I post on this blog.  Comments are nice and very appreciated. 
 
Judy Jackson


1 comment:

Andrea Voss said...

Judy, I always feel good and inspired after looking at your beautiful and positive blog. Happy 2016.