Saturday, August 1, 2020

Awesome August Technique Junkies Release with a SAle!



Today is the day, THE DAY that the Technique Junkies Stamps August Release happens!  All of the August Release stamps are automatically 15% off when you check out.  And these stamps are so different.  You will like them.  

Start off looking at the stamps by looking here at  the Technique Junkies Blog . Be sure to look at every designer's blog as the cards as AWESOME!!

My first card uses Faces of Diversity  and Love, Faith, and Peace.   After stamping I sprayed three colors of Shimmering Bliss to add the colors.  Use your three favorite colors.


Then I used  Glue Stick and Just the Lipstick tube and speckles from Putting on Lipstick.   Both stamps were heat embossed with detail black embossing powder.   The colors in the background behind the lipstick are created with Shimmering Bliss.  I added a few Nuvo Drops here and there.  The other background was a piece I created sometime ago and I am sorry I don't remember what I did. 😏


Here I used Mad Mod Lace and the verse is from a set of six called Celebrate Diversity.   The verse is heat embossed.   I stamped the lace in my stamping platform with Memento black ink.  I let it dry and then colored the elements with Copic Markers.  Then I restamped it (it was still in position in my stamping platform) with Versafine black ink, and heat embossed it.  It wanted the lace heat embossed but Versafine -- even heat embossed - is NOT Copic friendly and it smears.  It is a pigment ink after all.  But a stamping platform comes the rescue!!

Remember all of the August Release stamps are automatically 15% off through August 8!  After that they will be the regular price -- so go shopping now.  And if you use my code TJ10Judy you will get an additional 10% off.  So go shopping friends!!

Please be sure to go to every blog.  The artwork is fabulous!  Such terrific eye candy!!


Have a great time shopping to take advantage of this great sale! Then I hope you have some time to get inky!!


2 comments:

April Cassidy said...

Super cards, Judy!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Fantastic work. I'm really drawn in by the lipstick card. It rocks my world!