Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Another Set of Park Walk Cards

I have two more for you today using the Technique Junkie November Release of Park Walk   . I also used some "mountain die cuts" I recently was able to purchase at the York Heirloom stamp show. 

This is the first card to show you today.  I used the dies and cut colored vellum - using green for the hills in the foreground and purple for the mountains in the distance. I layered them on top of each other to create depth.  I used Antique Glimmers of white card stock for the sky.  I colored the Park Walk image with Art Anthology Colorartions sprays  and you can find them on this web page - http://techniquejunkies.com/products-and-accessories/art-anthology-products/  .
 I sprayed the bottom of the  focal image of Park Walk.   I used the Coloration spray to give a "glow" on the focal image.  I sponged  green ink on the trees, and darker blue ink at the edge of the sky of the focal image.


I used a sentiment from the set Mae West Sentiments http://techniquejunkies.com/mae-west-sentiments/ and heat embossed it. I also used a chalk marker to color in the snow on the mountains.



And now for the vest similar second card!

Almost everything is the same -- except the orientation and this time I used Flower Soft on the mountain's. 

So which card do you prefer?  The card with the focal image on the right or on the left?  The card with the chalk marker or the card with Flower Soft?

Have a wonderfully inky day and a terrific Thanksgiving tomorrow!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Actually, they are both beautiful cards, but the flower soft appeals to my texture sensabilities. Great work Judy!

Hetty said...

Lovely cards,Judy! I like the soft colors you used here and the sentiment fits perfectly!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Happy Turkey to you, Judy. Both cards are gorgeous. If I have to pick one, probably the second one. xoxo

bobbiecz said...

What a great idea -- using flower soft on the mountains for snow! I like the second one better.
Happy Turkey Day!