Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Always Hope

I sometimes really like a smaller stamp.  But the question always is, "How do you use a small stamp?" I really liked this image of this Little Church from Technique Junkies - .http://techniquejunkies.com/little-church/ .  I stamped it three times and colored it in with my Copic markers.  I used a ticket punch to punch it out, and used the same ticket punch to frame it.  I punched out several tickets -- about 6 -- to cut in two and to fully frame the image.  

I used map backgrund paper and some torn vellum to tie  together the Technique Junkies greeting - Always Hope - http://techniquejunkies.com/always-hope/ - and the three churches.   The greeting was heat embossed with black ink and clear embossing powder.  I drew some squiggly lines with Tombow glue and sprinkled  some pretty mica flakes and beads that came all mixed together.

Have a great day and get inky!

Judy Jackson

3 comments:

Lisa :) said...

I really like this!! Great idea to use the punch to feature the tiny stamp!

Beth Norman said...

Nicely done, Judy. I like the trick of how you got the punch done in black to cover the whole image. I must remember that.

Cheri said...

You are so creative!!!!