Thursday, August 3, 2017

An Adventure!


I used this beautiful Technique Junkies stamp called Rain Forest - www.techniquejunkies.com/rainforest/  for this card.  I used markers and colored the stamp die -- (direct to stamp) and huffed on the stamp to re- moisten the ink.  I used a MISTI to press the stamp to the paper, so that as more color and ink was needed I could add the color and be sure of the placement. I used the thin end of of a darker marker and added details to leaves.  I used flower  and leaves die cuts to add interest and texture. I used Nuvo Glitter markers to add some sparkle to the ends of the flower stamens.  I stamped a verse from the Technique Junkies set Road Trip - http://techniquejunkies.com/road-trip-set-of-6/   .  The verse was heat embossed. 

Have a great day and get inky!

Judy Jackson

No comments: