Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Shell in Your Pocket


I used a sponge with Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - http://techniquejunkies.com/products-and-accessories/nuvo-mousse/ -  and spread the mousse all over a piece of white card stock.  I used 3 different colors.  

Then I stamped Technique Junkies Stamps Fun Starfish - www.techniquejunkies.com/fun-starfish/ -
 as the background stamp.  I used some white vellum and stamped the saying and a shell from Shells - set of 4 - http://techniquejunkies.com/shells-set-of-4-palettini/ , and the starfish from Mermaid Kisses  - www.techniquejunkies.com/mermaid-kisses-set-of-5/. They were all heat embossed.  I used a Copic marker to color in the letters in the word "sand."

The white vellum was layered on light blue vellum and adhered to the card.  

Please remember that you can gain a 10 % discount on everything not on sale if you use the code TJ10Judy!

May your day be glorious and your free time be inky!

Judy Jackson





1 comment:

Beth Norman said...

Very pretty. I need to bring out my mousse I just bought.