Friday, November 30, 2018

The Angels Declared



This was an idea in progress.   I wanted to blend the Nuvo Mousse in several colors for the background, and the focal image panel.  It took me a few times to get it to look the way I had it envisioned in my mind.  Does that ever happen to you?

I used A Colorful Life Medallion Fade Stencil and several shades of Nuvo Mousse.  There are so many wonderful shades of this mousse and it is so easy to work with.    You can watch Pat Huntoon's video on this wonderful product here.

I made this card a while ago but I "think" I used these colors: Citrus Green, Pacific Teal, and Royal-Aubergine

I stamped Technique Junkies The Greatest Story on a panel with black pigment ink and colored it with detail black embossing powder for the best coverage, and heat set it. Then I used the same stencil and the blue and purple Nuvo Mousse and only put the mousse on the outside edges.  I tied a ribbon around the layer and then used my heat gun to melt the ribbon a bit to "antique" it. 

I spritzed the top of everything with Dazzle Shimmering Bliss Topper spray.  What a wonderful shimmer this gives!

And now the last sales pitch for November.  You can use my special discount code TJ10Judy and get a 10% discount on everything you buy, specials, everything! 

I hope you have a wonderful day, and you have a chance to get inky!

Judy Jackson

No comments: