Monday, February 18, 2019

Valentines for Grandies

I have a bunch of grandchildren and because I know my kids sometimes check my blog, I don't post the cards I send to family until after the occasion for which I am sending a card.   I used  die cut from Stampin' Up which is new this year and designer paper from a Valentine 6x6 inch stack.  The bird and heart stamp is from a recent Tonic kit, and the be my Valentine stamp is  a retired Stampin' Up stamp I bought at a garage sale a few years ago.   I keep it and the stamps that were in the box (not a set) with my supplies in Florida where I am now.   In the package for each family there will be a plastic tube of Valentine M&M's for each child.

I know these are not Technique Junkies stamps, but if you want to save 10% on your Technique Junkies stamp order use my code TJ10Judy.
Have a wonderful day and I hope your Valentine's Day was special, and now you have some time to get inky!! 


No comments: