Saturday, December 7, 2019

Angel Choir and Inventory Reduction Sale!!




This card is created with the Technique Junkies background stamp Angel Choir.  The center image is an ATC created by Pat Adams for an ATC swap I participated in several years ago.  I am trying to clean up and use things in my craft room.  So this year I am trying to create Christmas cards using ATCs from swaps from years ago.  I have not participated in an ATC swap in many years. Since i utilized the TJ stamp I thought I would share with you,

Here are a few cards created with stamps from the Inventory Reduction Sale.  These stamps are on sale 35% off, and if you use my personal code of TJ10Judy you can take another 10% off for a total of 45% off!  What a savings!



The four stamped images are from the Christmas Sponge set.  The greeting  is from Christmas Ornaments Trio - set of nine.

This card uses Oak Relief and  Greatest Oak.

Have a great inky day!



No comments: