Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Stand Tall

 The Modern Circles set is so versatile.  I used the large blank flat circle as a reverse image stamp!!  Have you ever done that?   I inked up  the giraffes in Stand Tall  and then I stamped them on the large blank circle!  The image was then transferred to the other stamp. I stamped that reverse image from the large blank circle on white card stock.  I used a die to cut the stamped circles out. 

For the background I used Calligraphy Loops  and used the Ink Blending  Brushes to add color through the Ferns stencil from A Colorful Life Designs. 

 If you love all of the Steptember Release stamps and You Gotta Have It All  then you buy the entire bundle and save 20%!!!   WOW!

Please remember to use TJ10Judy when you check out so you can save 10% on your total order!



Have a great day and get inky!!






No comments: