Monday, November 28, 2022

Believe in Yourself


 

This would make a great birthday card or a graduation card. I have a high school senior who will be graduating so I am thinking ahead!

I stamped Great Things with black Memento ink.  I used a blending brush and applied yellow ink, and then with a different blending brush I applied orange ink.  I looked through some of the  various background paper in my "stash" - I am sure you have one too!  I found this paper from Club Scrap -- it is a very, very old paper in my stash.

If you decide that you need most, if not all,  of the November stamps -- then you really ought to consider the "Gotta Have It All" set.  It is at a tremendous discount.  


Every thing not already on sale can be 10% off by using the code TJ10Judy.  



Have a wonderful day -- I hope it has some warmth to it still.    And please get inky.


No comments: