Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Technique Junkie CD Sale

This notice is not really from me -- but I am sharing it.  It comes from Pat Huntoon the owner of Technique Junkie things.



 

It has come to my attention that there were issues with the link for discounts on the Technique Junkies CDs, preventing many people from ordering them at a 20% discount.
To fix that (and apologize) I have created a new code for ordering CDs with for a 25% discount!
Simply use the word techniques at checkout to receive your discount.  I also added all of the Annual CDs to the website, so those are now included in the discount.
 
Please note that this discount applies to CDs ONLY, not on rubber stamps or other products.

 

I apologize for the initial discount issue and hope you will still consider ordering a few with the awesome new discount!
Thank you for your continued business.

Sincerely,

Pat Huntoon
www.techniquejunkies.com
phuntoon@optonline.net

 


 

Technique Junkies LLC
PO Box 16547
Stamford CT 06905

No comments: