Monday, January 30, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day


I am in Florida for the rest of the winter.  I have some stamping stuff, but by no means do I have it all.  I do not have even most of my stuff.  I do have some stamps, stamp pads, a few gelatos, my Copics, a few acrylic blocks, most colors of card stock that i use, some cutting tools, a few punches, and a few dies.    I thought I had my  heart dies because I knew I had this card in mind to make here.  But I don't. So I had to deal with punches.  So to create this card I had to use the punches creatively and trim the paper so I could even  use the punches.

The verse is found here http://techniquejunkies.com/couldnt-love-you-more/ and is a Technique Junkie stamp.

Layers and ribbon and glitter paper behind the punched out hearts complete the card.

On February 1 there will be a Blog Hop with the new releases.  Please come and join the Design Team and see the new stamps!

Have a great day -- and get inky!

Judy Jackson

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Beautiful card. I love how you used your punches. I'll bet it was a lot of work to pack up so much of your stuff to take to Florida. Hope you didn't forget anything vital. I just added this stamp to my wish list.