Saturday, January 6, 2018

Rose Valentine

To create this card I inked up an acrylic block with various shades of pink and red Distress Inks, and then spritzed it with water.  Then the block became an inked stamp.  I heat set it to dry before continuing. 

After drying I stamped Technique Junkies Stamp Love Heart - http://techniquejunkies.com/love-heart/   - with Versamark.  Then I covered the ink with red glittery embossing powder and heat it.    I only used two words from the Technique Junkies Stamp Truly Madly Deeply - www.techniquejunkies.com/truly-madly-deeply/ - and heat set it.  Only two words would fit. I adhered a piece of rosette ribbon across the front. 





You will truly want to look over all of the lovely stamps and choose several stamps and take advantage of the 15% off sale of new stamps through January 8 but you may also use the TJ10Judy and get 10% off of anything else in her store.

Have a wonderfully creative day and get inky!

Judy Jackson


2 comments:

Hetty said...

Beautiful card, lovely those roses you added.

Lisa :) said...

Great card!!!!