Thursday, May 3, 2018

Advice From an Owl


A while back, I picked one of the new stamp sets in a particular month  and challenged myself  to make as many different cards as I could with that set.  I decided to do the same thing with the new Technique Junkies Stamps You're a Hoot set - www.techniquejunkies.com/you-are-a-hoot-set-of-7/ . I made at least 9 different cards with this set.  It was great fun figuring out to design these cards.   You may have noticed I used 2 of these nine cards on the May 1st Blog Hop.  Throughout the month of May I will show case the other cards.  

Some of the images were colored with Copic markers and some were painted with Twinkling H2Os.  All of them use Diamond Glaze (or Crystal Effects, or some other liquid glaze you may have) some where on the owls.  Several use Nuvo Glitter drops Nuvo drops here and there on the owls -- on the necklaces, on the ties, on the crowns, and etc.

The verse is heat embossed on a small piece of  green leafed patterned vellum.  I tore around the edges and adhered with adhesive from a Xyron machine.  

Please remember you can get an automatic 15% discount on every new May release Technique Junkies stamp though May 8!   No code is needed!  And if you use the code TJ10Judy you can get a 10% discount on everything else!  What  a deal!


Have a wonderful, wonderful day -- and get inky!!

Judy Jackson

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Oh, Judy, you knocked this card out of the park. It's totally awesome!