Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Merci!


I used three Technique Junkies stamps to create this card:

First I stamped the French Text on white card stock. Then I used a pale pink vellum and stamped Collage Eiffel with black Memento ink.  I heat set it to dry. Then on the back of the image I sponged some green ink over the the tree branches.  I trimmed the image.  I then put one strip of ATG adhesive at the top of this image. I made sure to put it on the dark black frame so it wouldn't show.  

Then I carefully placed the image on the stamped French Text so that the text would show up between the writing on Collage Eiffel. Merci was stamped on a punched tag and heat embossed.  Then i used pale pink ink and stamped the French Text over it.  

I used a Nuvo Glitter Gloss Pen and painted the fluid over the  tag to add shimmer.

Please remember to look at the two clearance sale items - mounted and unmounted on cling foam.
Do you want to save 10% on your order?  Then please use my code TJ10Judy when you check out.




Have a terrific day - and get inky!





1 comment:

Debbie Gaetz said...

beautiful card design; love your use of vellum