Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Time Does Not Matter


I used two Technique Junkies stamps and two Colorful Life Stencils to create this card.The stamps are:

The A Colorful Life Stencils used are:

I sprayed Luscious Lawn Shimmering Bliss over the leaves stencil. After heat setting it I sprayed Mindaro Shimmering Bliss over the circles stencil.

Then stamped the elephants on white card using my stamp positioner tool, inking it three times.  It was fussy cut and mounted onto the leaves panel.  I used a Nuvo Glitter Marker in green to color the grass.

The sentiment was embossed and heat set before matting and adhering to the top of the card.

Please remember to look at the two clearance sale items - mounted and unmounted on cling foam.
Do you want to save 10% on your order?  Then please use my code TJ10Judy when you check out.




Have a terrific day - and get inky!



No comments: