Saturday, November 9, 2019

Day 15 of Technique Junkies 30 Days of Christmas

The 30 Days of Christmas are marching right along!


Sometimes simple cards are just the right thing to do.  Especially when you are making Christmas cards -- easy to make multiples of are a good idea!  The scene is actually done with an embossing folder. I sponged dye based ink over the embossed sections adding color.  The verse is All is Calm. I wanted it to be heat embossed.  I first inked the stamp with Versamark, and then inked it with the same brown ink I sponged with.  Then i stamped, colored it with clear embossing powder, and heated it.  You can do this same thing with any color dye based ink. 

Lastly I spritzed the card front with Dazzle Shimmering Bliss Topper.

Remember all stamps in the Christmas category are 20% off through November 22.  


When you stack TJ10Judy in the coupon box you save an additional 20%!  So go shopping.

Have a wonderful day and get inky!!


No comments: