Friday, November 1, 2019

Nice News for November!



Yeah for November, and yeah for new stamps!  All of the new Technique Junkies November stamps can be found here.  As a;ways you can get 15%Off any of the November release stamps through November 8.  And as you can see ALL of the Technique Junkies Christmas stamps are on sale for 20% off through November 22!  Make  sure you are shopping, my friends!

My first card is for Thanksgiving  I used an embossing folder and sponged over three fall colors.  Then I used Dazzle Shimmering Bliss Topper spray!   The greeting is Happy Thanksgiving. It was heat embossed on yellow vellum and adhered with my Xyron machine.

This stamps is called Brighten Your Path   It was stamped with Memento ink and colored Copic markers.  The saying just resonates with me.


This Christmas card uses four Technique Junkies stamp sets:  Let's Chill (from November), Merry Christmas 2, Retro Sparkles, and Fir Forest. The penguins were colored in with Copic markers.


Please remember that all the Technique Junkies Novembger stamps are on sale for 15 % off through NOvember 8.  And all of the TJ Christmas stamps are 20% off through November 22!

And anything else you buy you can get an additional 10% off using my code TJ10Judy.  
Please make sure you look at all of the other TJ Design Team blog posts.  Click on each name for the hyperlink to each blog!

2 comments:

Ro Donner said...

Cute cards, Judy!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Lovely work, as always, Judy. That penguin card tugs on my heart strings. I love how you created a scene with those trees.