Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Believe in Magic


I have always thought that peacocks are just beautiful. Their long feathers sparkle and shimmer almost like magic.  This peacock in Your Own Magic  captures that kind of magic!  It is a wonderful Technique Junkies stamp!  It is watercolored with Twinkling H2Os so I could get the sparkle close to nature.

I used the Lace Doily from A Colorful Life Design  on the background layer.  I sprayed several Shimmering Bliss sprays to coordinate with the colors in the peacock. I heat set it to dry the ink completely.  Then I stamped Particle Flow and heat embossed it with dark blue embossing powder.  

Saving money is always good.  Save 10% off your order  by using the code TJ10Judy as you check out. 

I hope you have a fabulous day and that you have a chance to get inky!

No comments: