Saturday, February 15, 2020

Best Things in Life!!




As we grow "chronologically mature" we often find that what was important to us in our twenties is not really the things that matter after all.   And we discover that the Best Things in Life  are exactly what this new Technique Junkies stamp states so well!

The fern and the words are heat embossed  on Vellum.   I used Shimmering Bliss Sprays on the background panel with a Colorful Life Stencil.  I had cut the fern away from the words  so now I have two stamps instead of only one.   So I stamped the fern in dark green ink  over the sprayed stencil image.

A ribbon bow is added under the vellum and two shades of green to add layers to the finished card complete it.

Use my code TJ10Judy and save 10% on your total order on the Technique Junkies website

I hope your day is special -- and you can get inky!










No comments: