Monday, March 23, 2020

The Light Remains

I felt the verse Light  Remains paired beautifully with the Van Gogh Starry Starry Night stamp.   I inked the Starry Starry Night with Versamark ink, and then again with navy ink.  I used a stamp platform like the MISTI to stamp it.  I reinked the stamp repeating the Versamark and then the navy ink until I had a good sharp image.  I did the same thing with the verse.

I covered both images with clear embossing powder and heat set set the powder on both of the stamped pieces.  I sponged on yellow ink on both and adhered tiny star sequins on pieces.  Layering and adhering the verse created the finished card.

This would be a beautiful sympathy card.  Unfortunately we all need those.

You can saved 10%  by using TJ10Judy as you check out. Just put this code in the coupon box.

 Hope your day is going very well, and you have some time to get inky!

2 comments:

rachel duong said...

Your card is beautiful! I have the Starry Night stamp and will definitely ink it up. Van gogh is one of my all time favorite artists. Thank you for the inspiration.

Patti J said...

You certainly bring a light! What a beautiful creation, Judy! So pretty! Thanks for sharing!