Wednesday, March 18, 2020

You Are Strong

The butterfly halves in the stamp How Strong You Are are so beautiful, I wanted to have several whole butterflies on my card.  So I positioned the two halves on an acrylic block and stamped them with Versafine black ink and then heat embossed them.   I painted them with Twinkling H2Os.  Because there was no "body" on the stamp i used a die cut butterfly body and just drew in the antennae. Then I used the Interlocking Leaves stencil from A Colorful Life Designs with ink blending brushes to create the background.  These brushes make it possible to add color in just the areas you want, and not everywhere.

I stamped the verse with black Versafine ink and heat embossed it.  I layered it with the same colors of card stock as I used for the focal image layers.

Want to save some moolah?  Use TJ10Judy when you check out and you will get a 10% savings on your entire order.
 Have a wonderful creative day and get a little inky.

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Great card, Judy! Love how you created the whole butterflies! Pure genius! Thanks for sharing this beautiful creation!