Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Dancing


 I inked up the French Script Ballerina with Versamark and then stamped her.  Then without moving the stamp or my card stock in my stamping platform  I reinked her with Versamark, and then with red dye based ink and stamped again.  Then I used clear embossing powder over the image.   I used the Cloud Edger Stencil from A Colorful Life Designs and one of the Ink Blending Brushes to apply ink for the sky.  I framed the panel with  ballerina with some red Mulberry paper from my stash.  Do you still have some of this wonderful stuff?  Dreaming with Your Feet is stamped and heat embossed on vellum.  The vellum is torn and then adhered with adhesive from one my Xyron machines.

If you want to see them all here they are!  And if you just "Gotta have them all!"  You can do that too at a 25% discount making it $99 for EVERYTHING!!! Whoo hoo! The Coffee beans and the champagne flutes are stencils. 

Click on the blue hyperlinks to show the page to order from.

Please remember to use TJ10Judy and get 10% off your order! 


Have an absolutely wonderful day -- and get inky.


No comments: