Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Understanding

I used a verse from Acceptance/Respect/Peace and Circular Vines on vellum.   I stamped both with the following technique.  I first stamped with Versamark on the stamp in a stamping platform.  I pressed the image (with the verse or the vines) onto the card stock.  I did that twice.  Then I inked up the stamp with a dye based  dark teal ink.  And pressed down.  I covered the stamped image with clear embossing powder and heat set.   I used the vines  stamp, inked up and stamped off so the image would be lighter over the verse for the background.   I added a few sequins here and there in a random fashion. 

If you want to see them all here they are!  And if you just "Gotta have them all!"  You can do that too at a 25% discount making it $99 for EVERYTHING!!! Whoo hoo! The Coffee beans and the champagne flutes are stencils. 

Click on the blue hyperlinks to find the ordering page.  

Please remember to use TJ10Judy and get 10% off your order! 


Have an absolutely wonderful day -- and get inky.





 

No comments: