Monday, March 22, 2021

In My Prayers


Slimline cards are all the rage these days.  There are dies and more dies for these cards.  What there doesn't seem to be is a standard measurement for Slimline cards.  I now own several dies for these cards and not one of them comes with a measurement for the finished card.  So I will tell you what the measurements are for this card.  The base card is 8 1/2 by 7 1/2.  Then the 7 1/2 is scored at 3 3/4 for a folded card that is 3 3/4 by 8 1/2.  

I used Hillside Village for inside the squares.  I had to stamp the homes twice. I used two shades of Shimmering Bliss on the stamped image of Hillside Village.  I used Swag Net stencil.   In My Prayers was stamped in black pigment ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

 When you use the code TJ10Judy, you save another 10% off of your total order!
And don't forget the New March stamps Bundle -- it is 20% off! That is a savings of $26. 05! And you can use the code TJ10Judy and get another 10%. What a deal!


Have a great day and get inky!



 

 

No comments: