Saturday, March 13, 2021

Mom Words


I used Dotted Blooms for the main background. I burnished several colors of ink over the white heat embossed flowers.  I rubbed off ink of the white embossing powder.  I used a curvy die to split the image into two parts which were trimmed off later on.  Then I used Because I said So!  I stamped in black pigment ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I burnished a wide section with yellow ink.  Then I positioned the two sections of Dotted Blooms and trimmed off the necessary excess.  I had stamped The Happy Housewife  on white card stock and heat embossed with clear embossing powder over the black pigment ink.  I painted her with Twinkling H2Os.  I fussy cut her out and adhered her to a lime green card stock and fussy cut around her.  

When you use the code TJ10Judy, you save another 10% on whatever you have chosen in your cart! Marvelous!
And don't forget the New March stamps Bundle -- it is 20% off! That is a savings of $26. 05! And you can use the code TJ10Judy and get another 10%. What a deal!


Have a great day and get inky!



 

 

 

No comments: