Thursday, April 1, 2021

Awesome and Amazing New Stamps for April


This is no April Fool's Joke.  Technique Junkies is releasing a bung of new stamps today.  See this link for all the new stamps!  And all of the new April Release TJ stamps are automatically  15% off without any coupon through April 8.  The discount will show up when you check out. 


And if you cannot bear to not have them all see this for  huge savings off all of the stamps.  



I used two baseball stamps to create this card.  One is a previously released set called Swing for the Fences.    The new stamp from the April release called Baseball in Motion.    Using a stamp platform I stamped the batter 4 times letting the image fade a bit each time to get the impression of the batter in motion.   Then I sprayed the slimline card shape with a pale olive and a brown Shimmering Bliss.  Then I sponged the edge with similar colors of die based ink.  This slimline card fits into a traditional  business size envelope - no special envelope needed.    I mailed this card to a nephew who loves baseball. He really liked the card.   I have several nephews who love baseball.  And they all know baseball is not my thing. No sports are my thing.  However, because my kids were into sports I went to plenty of basketball games, soccer games, and track meets during their high school years.  I went because I love my kids, not because I love sports.  



My next card uses 3 new stamps:  Pollack (it reminds of dirt splatters!),  Farm Fresh, and Garden Vegetable Basket.  The vegetables and basket were colored with Copic markers.   I sponged the sky and ground.


The sun is shining through the clouds and both are stencils from A Colorful Life Designs:  Cloud Edger Stencil, and Landscape Rays.  I sprayed Gold Shimmering Bliss Topper first.  Then I used an ink blending brush to apply ink around the cloud stencil. Then I used  Wildflower Silhouettes at the bottom.  I heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. 


Be sure follow the Blog Hop links to the end for a wonderful group of eye candy pictures and inspiration. 


And Tracy Schultz has a great video for you here:
Tracy: https://youtu.be/8ycUO0RjJik

Please remember that you get 15% off and of the April release stamps through April 8. And if You Gotta Have It All you save 20%! That's a lot of cash - just click on the link.

And you save 10% on anything else by using TJ10Judy.


Have a great day and don't look for any April Fool's jokes in the blog hop!  And be sure to get inky!!









 

No comments: