Thursday, August 5, 2021

Light the Candles!


I have taken a month off from designing for Technique Junkies as I have moved into a much smaller apartment in a senior living facility.  I will be back and designing for Technique Junkies in September.  It has required a lot of work and downsizing as you can imagine.  So I am sharing other cards I have created in the last year.  




The saying and the old lady with the fire extinguisher is from Art Impressions, and the cake and background paper is from Stampin' Up!

Have a great day and get inky!!

Judy Jackson


 

3 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Hey Judy. Is it my phone or did you forget to include the cards to your post?

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Funny funny. Love how you combined two different companies to get your point across.

Patti J said...

Adorable card, Judy! Hope you’re getting settled in, and that your craft area is organized and ready to use soon…have missed you!