Sunday, August 1, 2021

Thoughts and Prayers


This is a really simple card.  I used Cottage Rose  and  stamped in black ink.  Then with finger daubers I colored the roses and the leaves.   I stamped the verse at the top.  I unmounted many, many of my stamps years ago.  I do not know the company for this stamps I am sorry.

I am moving in late July, so I have taken the month of August off from designing for Technique Junkies stamps.  I will be back in September.  

I will post from time to time during August, but it will likely be sporadic and cards I have previously made, or cards that I created from the "card parts" ready for use box.  

I already have access to  my new apartment so I am moving things over little by little.  I hope to get my stamping area almost ready to go before I actually move in the last of July.  I hope to have everything there and pretty well settled in place except for furniture which arrives on July 24.  

Have a great day, and get a little inky for me.  

In the mean time you can still use TJ190Judy and get 10% off your order except items on sale.  


And be sure to look at the new stamps for August for Technique Junkies.  



 

 

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very pretty Judy/ The flowers just pop.

Sounds like you have a lot of work ahead of you getting organized and all. Best of luck, and best of luck finding a home for all of your stamping goods.