Monday, September 5, 2022

Bounty of the Season


 I used a leaf embossing folder and added some color with blending brushes.  What we do be we had these?  

I used a verse from Thanksgiving Blessings and placed it is the corner of Chrysanthemum Corner.  I colored flowers and leaves with Copic Markers.  I added color to the edges with blending brushes

After you have looked at all the stamps, did you love nearly all of them?  Then take advantage of the Gotta Have It All sale!  


Now you have a good chance to see all of the new September stamps please remember that you can have a 15% discount -- not coupon needed - through September 8. AND you can have a discount of 10% off of everything else not on sale by using the code TJ10Judy.

Have a terrific day! I hope it is still warm for you. And don't forget to get inky!



No comments: