Saturday, September 3, 2022

Season Of Autumn


 I used the 6 Square Stencil from A Colorful Life Designs   and stamped  Dotted Branches  and stamped through the stencil.  I stamped the Leaves Background over all.   I applied yellow ink with blending brushes around the edge but not over the center.  Then I used an embossing buddy to prevent embossing powder where I didn't want it.  I stamped All About Autumn  with Versafine black pigment ink and heat embossed with detail clear embossing powder.

This is a fun autumn card with lots of layers.  

If you want nearly all of the stamps, it would be a very good deal to buy the "Gotta Have It All"  deal, AND you can have a discount of 10% off of everything else not on sale by using the code TJ10Judy.

 



Have a terrific day! I hope it is still warm for you. And don't forget to get inky!

No comments: