Friday, June 26, 2015

Very Sad News

My Stamping friends,

This is likely the saddest blog post I will ever write.

My dear husband, Ron, had a very sudden "cardiac event" on Saturday afternoon while we were in Florida for a vacation. Very unfortunately, he passed away. We had been married for almost 47 years. He was the love of my life.

He sang in the National Christian Choir based in Rockville, MD. He loved God first and then me, and then our children, and grandchildren.



 
 


I do want to say this. No matter the circumstances, no matter what, it is true that God is good all the time. He is very good all the time. His love for us never fails. However, despite God's goodness, despite God's great love for us, sudden and very sad things do happen. After Ron went into very sudden cardiac arrest Saturday afternoon, and despite all efforts to revive him, Ron is now singing with the angels in heaven. He is singing a new song. Ron was a wonderful husband, a wonderful father to our three children, and a wonderful "Poppa" to our grandchildren. I know where he is tonight. He loves (yes, present tense) God with his whole being.

I want to thank all of his friends and our family for loving him. I greatly appreciate all of the prayers being said for me and our family during our time of grief.

We have had to wait to set the date for the Memorial Service because our other daughter and hubby are missionaries in Romania. They are taking at least a year's absence to help me. The Memorial Service will be on Monday, July 6.

I have another blog post already scheduled and ready for publication. But even though I am home, I am not  ready to stamp right now, I just cannot post. There are too many adjustment and very necessary things I need to need to deal with right now. 
 
God bless you every one, and remember to tell your family how much you love them.

And this is what our daughter in Romania wrote:






 
 
 
Unexpected return to the US. . .
 
It is with a heavy heart that we have to write to say that Jamie's father suffered a massive heart attack Saturday evening and his spirit went to be with Jesus.  It was a sudden and unexpected turn of events in our life, effectively turning it upside down.  We are returning to the US to be with Jamie’s mom and help her as much as we can in this transition for at least a year or longer.  
            We are certain of his salvation in Jesus Christ and know that, as my mom said, “he is singing a new song around the Throne.”  It was he who modelled for me the love of a father, so I could understand the love that my Father in heaven also has for me.  
            We have appointed those we have been developing to various roles in leadership that we felt they were best suited for, and yet they are still in shock over the whole situation.  We have blessed them in their new roles of ministry by the laying on of hands.  Please pray for them to have the courage to carry on what the Lord has begun in them.  
            Please pray for us also, we are packing up our life here and will need to start over in PA where Jamie’s mom lives.  We have never lived in this area more than for 3 months.  We will need to find jobs and get settled there for a while.  We are grieving losses on both sides of the world.  We trust in God the Father who said that by His Spirit we cry out “ABBA” (Daddy), in Jesus who said that one of the reasons he came was to bind up the broken hearted and to give the oil of gladness to those who are in mourning (Isaiah 61),  and in His Holy Spirit who is our Comforter who will guide us in all truth.  
Blessings, 
Cole, Jamie, Ruben, Aidan, and Naomi Hadarean
 
 
 

















 

1 comment:

Janis said...

So very, very sorry for your loss. May you feel the loving arms of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, comforting you during this terrible time of grief. Prayers and hugs.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com