Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!

I used the newly released Technique Junkie Stamp set called Thanksgiving Blessings - http://techniquejunkies.com/thanksgiving-blessings-set-of-5/ to create this card.   I used white card stock sprayed with Art Anthology Coloration sprays for the top layer of the base card. I stamped the Cornucopia image with black Memento ink.  I used Prismacolor pencils and gamsol for coloring. 

 I layered a purple vellum on the green card stock and placed the focal image on top.  I stamped the verse and greeting on the lower half of the vellum, used detail gold embossing powder, and heat embossed.  Layers and a purple ribbon finish the card.

Have a great stamping day -- and get inky!

Judy Jackson

1 comment:

Hetty said...

Great Thanksgiving card, love the background and how you combined the stamped image and the sentiment.