Thursday, October 20, 2016

Life Takes a Turn When You Don't Expect It and Now an Update---

Every one of us is aware that sometimes Life takes a turn and you do not expect it.  That has happened to me this week. I ordered new laminate flooring for my stamp room and my bedroom this past Tuesday. Yesterday (only 2 days later!)  they called me to tell me they could begin ripping up the old carpet and putting down the new flooring on Monday -- less than a week from when I paid the deposit.  I thought I would have at least 2-3 weeks before this would happen.  I had hoped it would be done by Thanksgiving not in less than a week!

I was shocked to say the least.  So I am working at emptying those two rooms so this can be done.  I have to work when I can have the help to move the big stuff  -- and that is today.

This is the stuff off of my stamp desk and my my counter in my stamp room.  I have moved a lot out of there and it is stacked here and there all over my kitchen and dining area.    I hope by Tuesday evening I will have it all back in place or at least so I can work in there. 

I do have a few cards ready to scan and my plan was to do that last night and make a post today.  But alas, the best laid plans of mice and men sometimes go awry and that happened to me.  I will get those cards scanned and posted soon but not today.

So think of me today -- and please get inky!  I won't be!

Judy Jackson

PS. An Update - both my bedroom and my stamp room are as empty as we could make it.And my kitchen, dining room, and living room is crowded with other furniture and other stuff.  I now have to live this way until sometime on Monday and/or Tuesday afternoon. Once a room has the new flooring then I can start putting things back in that particular room.  I can hardly wait until things are back where they need to be. 

Judy

No comments: