Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Blog Hiatus

Dear Friends of my Blog,

I have recently had major surgery.  I am recovering very well indeed!  However, I have a good case of "Brain Fog" going on.  I am having  trouble writing a good sentence, leaving out words is a BIG issue, and I am having trouble thinking clearly.  

So for a few days or so I am not going to be posting any cards.  It is not that I have no cards to post.  I do have plenty of cards to share. In fact, I have them on my blog, only waiting for me to write the verbiage about them.  But here we are, and I cannot write a  decent sentence - I keep hitting the wrong keys on the key board. So spell check is a wonderful thing!  I have never had so many corrections.

I will be back in full force soon.  Dates of posts will be adjusted and you will see all I have to share with you! I just cannot put myself and my healing process under the pressure of trying to write something!

I thank you for understanding and being patient and understanding.

God bless you all.  And please get inky!

Judy Jackson

2 comments:

Pat Hauge said...

It is far more important that you take care of yourself! I look forward to seeing your posts in the future.

andersonshel said...

Get rested and recover girl....take the time to heal. We will all be here when you are well again. Feel better soon!