Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Miracle of Christmas

 To create this lovely Christmas card, I used my MISTI - http://techniquejunkies.com/misti-most-incredible-stamping-tool-invented/ .   Do you notice the different shades of green on the pine needles?  That is because I used my Misti and I used markers of various shades of  green on the rubber,  Using the MISTI really helps with doing this.

I used two Technique Junkies stamps for my card - Pine Cone - www.techniquejunkies.com/pinecone/, and Gifts of Christmas - www.techniquejunkies.com/gifts-of-christmas-set-of-5/.

The focal image is layered on designer paper of pine needles.  The greeting was embossed on green vellum.

You still have until September to buy the Technique Junkies September release for 15% off!  And you can always 10% off everything else using the code TJ10 Judy.

  Have a wonderful day, and get inky!

Judy Jackson

No comments: