Saturday, September 16, 2017

Triple Layers

Two Technique Junkies stamps were used on this card:  Gifts of Christmas  - www.techniquejunkies.com/gifts-of-christmas-set-of-5/; and  Pine Cone - .www.techniquejunkies.com/pinecone/ . 

There are three layers of the focal image on this card.I placed all three layers in my MISTI - http://techniquejunkies.com/misti-most-incredible-stamping-tool-invented/ - which was very imported for this card.I inked up the Pine Cone stamp with markers in sections. Because I used the MISTI of sections were not completely stamped clearly, I could accurately restamp it until I had the image stamped the way I wanted it have.

Then each layer was mated on green card stock. The final layer before the base card  was a cheery piece of background paper. Then the ribbon was was wrapped around all of the layers and a bow was tied. The saying was layered on white card stock and punched out. It was tied ti the bow wth a gold stretchy cord.

There are lots of stamps to fit every mood, to fit lots of varieties of occasions, greetings, and images in the Technique Junkies store - http://techniquejunkies.com/  -  plus there are stencils, and Art Nuvo products, and all kinds of other items.  Have you checked it out?  And do you want a discount (I always want one!), please use this code TJ10Judy to get a 10% discount.  
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhp3K7guH1oJBGPt0MX9OIYUxQLWEJhdzjtTQN2gaTso72wyyyp4iA5r3I0gVIgBa6yYB-qpQI6R7tVifQzEPYjhY6kwKHxA3WBe3ptp54MuY_xwNZ5-Jj2adTVg0qvWVzaDeKuKcndYgif/s200/TJ10Judy.png

Have a wonderful day ---and get inky!

Judy Jackson


No comments: