Monday, November 27, 2017

A Rainy Day...

Every now and then you need a quick card to send to someone who is just having a rough time in this game we call life.  They may or may not be "sick"  -- but you know things are not making them say, "Oh hooray, this is happening to me to me now."

I used two Technique Junkies stamps -  Paint Rings - techniquejunkies.com/paint-rings/; and Play in the Puddles - http://techniquejunkies.com/play-in-the-puddles/  .

This is such a simple to create a card with impact. Both stamps were heat embossed with white pigment ink and white detail embossing powder.  Then because "puddles" makes you thjink of rain puddles I used blue dye based  ink.  I used a sponge and burnished .ink all over the stamped image. I burnished and burnished until I was happy with the intensity of the color.

Then the images were matted and arranged on the base card.

And remember you can get an addition 10% discount with this code - TJ10Judy.


Have a great day -- and get inky!

Judy Jackson

2 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Lovely card. It will certainly cheer up the recipient.

lynda said...

Great combination, Judy. This card makes me think of puddle jumping! Love the blue.